Immediate Availability at Water’s Edge Assisted Living
Water’s Edge, a senior living complex, has one or two bedroom assisted living apartments available. Varying levels of care meet the needs of those who want to live independently, but need assistance to do so. Medical, rehabilitative and emergency services are readily available in the attached Hayward Area Memorial Hospital. Call 715-934-4308 or click here for more information about Water’s Edge Assisted Living.
- We believe that health care begins with prevention of illness. We encourage healthy lifestyles and health promotion.
- We believe in each patient’s and resident’s right to be treated with dignity and respect at all times. We place high value on human life.
- We believe care should be available to all, regardless of the ability to pay. We believe in providing care at the lowest possible cost without compromise of quality.
- We believe the care we deliver should be of high quality and we therefore support a quality assessment process which encourages continuous and systematic improvement of services and outcomes.
- Because education is the cornerstone of quality, we encourage and support staff education. We encourage the use of our facility as a training resource for health care students in the area.
- We encourage patient education because we value helping people to accept the responsibility for their own well-being and to learn as much as possible about their own health.
- We value the contributions of each member of the health care team and we encourage open, honest communication in the solution of problems.