Improving Your Care through Technology
Electronic Health Records
Hayward Area Memorial Hospital is pleased to now offer patients MyHealth. MyHealth offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical health records. With MyHealth on the internet you can:
- View your health summary from the MyHealth electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request medical appointments.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
MyHealth is available to all HAMH patients who received services after September 13, 2015. This includes both inpatient and outpatient visits such as Radiology, Lab, Rehab Services, Respiratory Therapy, among others. During Registration at HAMH, you will be asked if you would like to establish a MyHealth account. If you already have a record through Essentia Health, the same account will work at HAMH.
Once you complete the MyHealth Access Authorization form, an account will be set-up for you. You will receive a letter with your activation code and instructions for activating your MyHealth account.
Simple Steps to Access Your Record
- Click the About Us tab on HAMHWE Website.
- Choose MyHealth on the menu.
- Log on to the MyHealth webpage.
- Click on Sign Up Now, which is located on the right side of the page.
- Enter your access code, social security number and date of birth. This information is only required once. The next time you log in, you will only need your MyHealth ID and password.
- Enter a MyHealth User ID. Choose one that is easy for you to remember. It must be between 5 and 14 characters with no symbols. Once selected, your MyHealth ID cannot be changed.
- Enter a password. Be sure to choose one that is easy to remember, but hard for others to guess. It must be a minimum of 7 characters and contain at least one number and one letter.
- Select a password reset question. This will allow you to reset your password if you forget or want it changed. HAMH will not have access to your MyHealth password.
- Enter your email address. This will allow you to receive an email notification when new information is available in your MyHealth account.
- You are now ready to start using MyHealth!
Returning to MyHealth
If you are already signed up and have had access to MyHealth, simply click here and enter your username and password.
If you decide you’d like access to MyHealth after your visit, please call (715)934-4261 and someone in registration will be able to help you gain access to MyHealth.
Technical support for MyHealth is available by calling toll-free (888) 868-9292.