Jumpstart your career with an internship!
Get paid while gaining valuable skills.
Hayward Area Memorial Hospital & Water’s Edge offers a 10-week paid nursing internship. Completion of this well-rounded, summer internship program will set you up for success. Our goal is to provide a useful, valuable internship program. No coffee-grabbing here… you’ll leave with real-world knowledge and a prized skill set.
Nursing Internship Details:
- 10 week program
- 24-36 hours per week ( .75 or .9 FTE)
- May include days, PM shift, nights, weekends, and holidays
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
- Gain valuable experience in one of the following areas:
- Outpatient Care Unit
- Plus, all interns have rotations through Operating Room, Family Birthplace/OB, Infusion, and Wound Care
- On track to graduate from a Bachelor or Associate nursing program by the winter/summer following this internship
- Have active CPR certification
- Hold ONE of the following active certifications/license:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Upcoming Nursing Internship Start Dates:
May 22, 2023
June 12, 2023
Nurse Internship Application
"*" indicates required fields