Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. As a volunteer you will have a positive impact on patients, residents, tenants and staff.
Recent activities, news and upcoming events
Current Events & News Listing
- Willing to commit to at least 5 hours per month
- Abide by COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy and Service Standards
- Complete volunteer application, orientation, health screening and pass a background check. (attach new volunteer application link here)
- Must be age 16 or older. Parent/guardian consent form required for volunteers under that age of 18. Youth Volunteer Parental Consent
- Complete annual in-service training.
- Abide by all rules and regulations of the organization
- Information Desk – greet patients and visitors, escort guests and deliver items as needed.
- Inpatient Care – provide fresh baked cookies, coffee and juice to patients and their families.
- Outpatient Care- escort patients and their families, assist staff as needed.
- Bistro & Cafeteria – serve limited items to staff and visitors during the morning and lunch hours.
- Food Services – stock nourishment stations throughout the hospital.
- Rehabilitation Department – greet visitors, turn over rooms and transport residents and tenants to and from appointments.
- Spiritual Care – address the spiritual needs of our patients and their families during their hospital stay.
- Gift/Coffee Shop – make and sell coffee, food and small gift items to visitors and staff.
- Long Term Care – deliver mail, write letters and visit with residents. Assist with meal service or activities
- Senior Apartments – assist with meal service, exercise programs and activities for tenants.