What is MyChart?
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule appointments with your Primary Care Provider or request medical appointments with Specialty Providers
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- View Clinic Notes and your After-Visit summary.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
- View your billing account details
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Click HERE to view frequently asked questions about MyChart.
Who do I contact if have questions?
- Call the MyChart Patient Support Line at 833-509-1434