Hayward Area Memorial Hospital does not provide testing for the following:
- Rapid Testing for return to school or work
- Post Exposure Testing
- Travel Purposes
- Symptomatic Patients with mild conditions
o Please utilize any of the options listed below
- Rapid Same Day Pre-operative testing
o Please schedule any pre-operative testing 4-5 days before the planned surgery
Area COVID-19 Testing Locations
Please call ahead to ANY facility before presenting to be tested for COVID-19. Appointments are required.
Essentia Health 715-634-5505
Essentia Health E-Visit https://www.essentiahealth.org/services/e-visit/
NorthLakes Community Clinic 715-634-4521
LCO Clinic 715-638-5100
Marshfield Clinic 715-634-6520
Walgreens Pharmacy 715-634-1919
If you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency call 911
Symptoms That Qualify For Testing
- new or worsening cough
- sore throat
- nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- nasal congestion (not related to allergies)
- new or worsening shortness of breath
- muscle aches/myalgia
- change in taste or smell
*This screening process does not replace the need for you to call your clinic, utilize the triage options through your insurance company or go to the emergency room if you need immediate medial attention.*
Visitation Policy – COVID Safety
Hayward Area Memorial Hospital Visitation Policy – As of 8//22 (Please see below for Water’s Edge Visitation Policy)
General Criteria for All Visitors
- Patients suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19 may NOT have visitors.
- Those ages 5 and older are allowed to visit.
- OB & Family Medicine Services allow visitors of any age.
- Two visitors are allowed at a time (no daily limitation), except in the Emergency Department.
- ED Patients are only allowed ONE visitor.
FOR Each Visit, All Visitors MUST:
- Check-in and complete COVID-19 screening.
- Stay in the room with the patient for the duration of the visit.
- Wear a facility issued mask at all times (ages 2 & up).
Water’s Edge allows two well visitors, at a time, per resident or tenant. Those wishing to visit family and friends in Water’s Edge must schedule an appointment by calling 715-934-4148. Children under age 18 are permitted to visit residents and tenants in Water’s Edge.
All patients and visitors must be screened for COVID symptoms, wear a facility issued mask, practice social distancing by staying six feet apart and use hand sanitizer often.