Community Open House
Thursday, October 27, 2022 • 2:30 – 4:30 PM
HAMH Campus (use the South entrance) • 11040 N State Rd. 77, Hayward, WI
Meet our staff & providers. Take a tour. And no Open House would be complete without fabulous door prizes!
See what’s new at Hayward Area Memorial Hospital.
You’re curious and you’ve heard about all the great changes and renovations happening here at Hayward Area Memorial Hospital, and here’s your chance to check it out–without needing hospital or clinic services!
Our employees have shown resilience and strength beyond measure the last few years, thanks to an uptick in patient volume and COVID. But it’s also been a busy year with construction, as they’ve also been dealing with ongoing renovations and temporary spaces. Click here for a sneak peek at some of those renovations.
Join us at our open house to see all that’s new:
- Remodeled surgical area and new, private rooms.
- Expanded rehabilitation services area for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy.
- Added Infusion & Oncology services with private treatment rooms
- Remodeled registration and waiting areas
- Remodeled Emergency Room/Urgent Care waiting areas
- Added Family Medicine and complete renovation of clinic
- Moved Specialty Services to renovated clinic space
Robotic Surgery Demonstration
What’s the hype with robotic surgery? It’s not only a flashy new toy for the doctors, it’s a tool used to greatly benefit the patient. Tiny incisions, less scarring, faster recovery. The open house will feature a demonstration by Dr. David Lynn, General Surgeon. See how the robot works and the skill required. You can even try the robot yourself!
A private event with Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce will commence after the open house.