Hours of Service:
8:00AM – 5:00PM
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Family medicine provides primary and obstetric care for the whole family, throughout the patient’s entire life. Our growing list of providers are committed to your physical, mental, and emotional health. Your family medicine provider can provide a long list of care options.
Family Medicine is located in the Professional Arts Building on the hospital’s Hayward medical campus. No referral necessary.
General and Preventative Care
- Well-child checkups and routine screenings
- Screenings and tests
- Family planning/birth control
- Health education
- Preventative care visits
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, infections, and injuries
- Growth and development monitoring
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- General office visits
- Pre-surgical exams
- DOT physicals
Managing Chronic Conditions
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Mental health concerns (like anxiety and depression)
Family Medicine with OB
If you’re pregnant or plan to become pregnant, establish care with a qualified Family Medicine with OB (obstetrics) provider who can provide prenatal care and deliver babies.