General Surgeon, David Lynn, MD, FACS is a board certified surgeon and fellow of the American College of Surgeons who performs inpatient and outpatient procedures scheduled on an elective, urgent or emergency basis. Our General Surgery Team assists patients through the preoperative, operative and postoperative stages of surgery.
Dr. Lynn performs robotic, non-robotic laparoscopic and traditional (open) surgery, as well as, colonoscopies and upper endoscopy(cancer screening, diagnostic and therapeutic).
Our team uses the most current, up to date technology and minimally invasive surgical techniques available. Robotic-assisted surgery combines the skill of your surgeon with a robotic system to provide:
- a high-definition, magnified, 3D view of the surgical site
- greater precision and flexibility than the human hand on its own
- the ability to perform delicate and complex procedures that may be difficult to perform using other methods
Benefits to robotic-assisted surgery include:
- fewer complications
- less pain and blood loss
- smaller, less noticeable scars
- quicker recovery
Common conditions treated and managed include:
- Gallbladder issues
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Skin cancer and other lesions
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
Call to find out more or to discuss your surgical options.