Research shows that a multidisciplinary approach to treating chronic pain is most successful. Hayward Area Memorial Hospital, Essentia Health and NorthLakes Community Clinic have organized a team of healthcare professionals to provide a structured approach to help patients manage chronic pain.
The program goals are to help participants:
- Learn strategies to control pain more effectively
- Improve strength and conditioning
- Decrease or stop unhelpful responses to pain
- Decrease or stop pain medications
- Improve outlook and quality of life
- Become independent with a successful pain management plan
For more information or to find our if the program is right for you, contact your Primary Care Provider.