Respiratory Therapy helps to treat patients with airway and breathing problems. Our Respiratory Therapy Department provides both inpatient and outpatient care, offering services to care center residents, medical/surgical, obstetric and emergency department patients.
Our credentialed Respiratory Therapists are trained in Basic Life Support and Neonatal Resuscitation. The department has a state of the art ventilator when ventilation is required.
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- FeNO Tests
- Methacholine Testing
- Sleep studies for assessing sleep apnea
- Positive pressure devices for sleep apnea
- Inhaled medications in nebulizer or inhaler form
- Car seat/apnea monitoring for safety of smaller infants
- Assessing for home oxygen, nebulizers and assisting with set up with home care companies
- Drawing arterial blood gases for respiratory assessments